i.c. suggestions ?

indietronic

May 21, 2008
Visit site
hi! my gear is nad 3100 amp , marantz 5001 cd player and epos m12.2 speakers.. i just need some good interconnect cables to connect my cd player with the amp... (speakers cable is ok.) please suggest some , all i need is a pair of 0.5-0.6 metre i.c. cable, that is not too pricey, for instance you think that i should buy an expensive nordost cable like red dawn ? or is a qed cable enough to reveal epos' clear sound ?)

indietronic

May 21, 2008
Visit site
just a silly question since i've auditioned no other interconnect, do you believe that i would get much clearer/richer sound by adding a pair of Chord Crimson replacing the oehlbach's i'm using right now ? please compare oehlbach (that is what i have now) with chord , qed etc

A

Anonymous

I use ones from cable universe that cost about £6. There was a blind test reported on another forum where the listening panel couldn't tell a £750 kondo interconnect from one that came free with an old Sony cassette deck.

indietronic

May 21, 2008
Visit site
Bin Clankem:I use ones from cable universe that cost about £6. There was a blind test reported on another forum where the listening panel couldn't tell a £750 kondo interconnect from one that came free with an old Sony cassette deck.

sure, some people say so, some don't... i'm a bit complicated.. that's why i am asking... :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts