I am not trying to book plane tickets so......

tomlinscote

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
oh ffs so not only so you have to fill in some bl~&&~&y annoying code every time you post a reply but then it forgets what you originally posted what is that about??? Who ever runs this please sort it out

Also whilst on a rant can't you inlcude a return to the hifi forum home page at the foot of the page so you do not have to scroll up to the top and tap the 'hifi' word, other forums have this rather logical feature?

Exasperated of somewhere cold and dark!!!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
tomlinscote said:
oh ffs so not only so you have to fill in some bl~&&~&y annoying code every time you post a reply

Have changed your online status so you shouldn't have to fill in the anti-spam captcha code any more. Unfortunately solving the rest is going to take a site rebuild – and that's coming, albeit slowly.

DocG

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Andrew Everard said:
tomlinscote said:
oh ffs so not only so you have to fill in some bl~&&~&y annoying code every time you post a reply

Have changed your online status so you shouldn't have to fill in the anti-spam captcha code any more. Unfortunately solving the rest is going to take a site rebuild – and that's coming, albeit slowly.

hi Andrew,

Can I subscribe to the skip-the-code option too?

many thanks.

woodster

Jun 24, 2007
Visit site
Rather than jumping on the bandwagon for code jumping, If I was to ask politely and promise to play with the other children nicely, can I have some of that please?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts