Humax FVP-5000T

The Rookie

Oct 5, 2022
Visit site
This may have been a great digital box in 2021 but I can only assume later software updates have ruined it. Simple menus like ‘tv guide’ and ‘recordings’ take seconds to open and every subsequent button press has an awful lag which makes it frustrating to use. The series record function also seems to have a mind of its own, recording random programmes or missing episodes. Thankfully the picture & sound are good otherwise it would be gone. Three stars from me.

Reactions: djsgrant

doifeellucky

This may have been a great digital box in 2021 but I can only assume later software updates have ruined it. Simple menus like ‘tv guide’ and ‘recordings’ take seconds to open and every subsequent button press has an awful lag which makes it frustrating to use. The series record function also seems to have a mind of its own, recording random programmes or missing episodes. Thankfully the picture & sound are good otherwise it would be gone. Three stars from me.
I bet they haven’t used it since it was boxed up post review a few years ago. This ‘updated review’ is just to justify the awards category.

Reactions: Gray

djsgrant

Jan 18, 2023
Visit site
This is no way a 5 star product at this price these days. A wee bit of research will show you that ‘real users’ find it buggy and painfully slow. A bit like What HI FI reviews these days.

Reactions: Gray

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts