Humax Foxsat-HDR Recording Problem

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
I've had it ages and only just decided to tackle this one. I had a quick Google, but didn't find my answer, which I need quite quickly if I can get it.

When I record something that has already started, it seems to record all subsequent programmes too, until I tell it to stop, even though those other programmes do not show up in the schedule menu.

Anyone know how i stop it doing that?

John Duncan

I know the manual says it should only record to the end of the programme, but it also says this: 2. Press the RECORD button again while recording to adjust the recording end time. You can adjust the recording end time using the button. Would that work?

EDIT - that should say left arrow/right arrow button.

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
OK, I've done that. Just heading out so I'll see if it worked later. Worryingly though, when I press i then press the arrow to move look through the next programmes, they all still have the recording sign by them on the channel in question.

Yes, sorry, I should RTM, but it was just a quick thought when I realised i was going out whilst recording the disabled world champs on More4, so I didn't think it through.

Cheers.

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
Seems to have worked, despite the indicartion it wouldn't. Maybe if you go through that process every time it won't matter that it seems to say other things will be recorded.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts