Huge PS5 restock: 13,000 PS5 consoles to drop on Amazon tomorrow

D

Deleted member 2457

Did anyone get one? I was on my iPad and didn't even see it come into stock!

bristollinnet

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
If you have the PS4 Pro, there really isn't that much you're missing as few if any worthwhile games are PS5 only. I'd certainly wait until after the Christmas frenzy and then re-evaluate. If/when they release a PS5-only Elder Scrolls 6 or Assassins Creed after Valhalla, that would definitely nudge me, otherwise I'll probably wait for the mid-cycle PS5 Pro.

There are some people who have money to burn and are desperate to have the very latest tech. I'm not one.

BAMATrey

Jun 7, 2021
Visit site
If you have the PS4 Pro, there really isn't that much you're missing as few if any worthwhile games are PS5 only. I'd certainly wait until after the Christmas frenzy and then re-evaluate. If/when they release a PS5-only Elder Scrolls 6 or Assassins Creed after Valhalla, that would definitely nudge me, otherwise I'll probably wait for the mid-cycle PS5 Pro.

There are some people who have money to burn and are desperate to have the very latest tech. I'

There are some people who have money to burn and are desperate to have the very latest tech. I'm not one.

Me to I did not see anything this is lies
not yet
On the trail of a new PlayStation 5? Amazon is tipped to roll out its biggest ever PS5 restock. Here's how to get your hands on Sony's 4K console...

Huge PS5 restock: 13,000 PS5 consoles to drop on Amazon tomorrow : Read more
For the US or UK restock drop of 13,000 PS5 consoles

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts