HTC One Max or Samsung Galaxy Note 3?

Babur72

Nov 25, 2007
Visit site
Hi all,

Due for an upgrade on my ageing, but trusty Samsung Galaxy S2.

Currently considering the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 or soon to be released HTC One Max.

Loved the solid build & feel of the HTC One. But its lack of a replaceable battery & Micro SD card was bit of a disappointment.

A few leaks from those in know about HTC product disclosed that the One Max would be equipped with 32Gb or 64Gb internal memory, a Micro SD card expansion slot & a QualComm SnapDragon 800 1.9GHz processor(instead of the SnapDragon 600 1.7GHz processor of the HTC One). However the UK HTC website specifies the earlier HTC One Snapdragon 600 1.7GHz processor & only 16Gb or 32Gb internal memory.

I have nearły used up the 32Gb internal memory of my Galaxy S2 aswell as the memory of the 64Gb Micro SD card i use with it.

I realise that the HTC Phablet has yet to arrive on these shores, but I'd be grateful for any feedback from forum users who have experience with the Galaxy Note 3.

Regards.

Babur.

AnotherJoe

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
The HTC One Max has a microSD slot, and you can get a power-flip case to increase battery from 3300mAh to 4450mAH which I'd suggest you'll need on a 5.9inch screen.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
AnotherJoe said:
The HTC One Max has a microSD slot, and you can get a power-flip case to increase battery from 3300mAh to 4450mAH which I'd suggest you'll need on a 5.9inch screen.

The Stuff review seems to suggest that the Max's battery lasts comfortably longer than the One's does, although personally I've never had any issue with the battery life in my One.

mary

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
UNPUBLISHED BY MODS

HTC has larger screen and better buttery. But Note 3 is faster, thanks to better CPU and more RAM. Maybe this comparison will help you choose one of those pohones

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts