how to contact audiolab

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Hi anyone, am desperado to contact audiolab about me CDQ but there website/contact emailing dont work-hasnt for weeks.

I have a question that i need to run up their flagpole . anyone know any other way of contacting audiolab.

cheers

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Try 01480 447700

It is the number for IAG House at Sovereign court in Huntingdon. (Quad, Wharfedale, Audiolab etc.)

Or try....
[*]IAG Service Department, Unit 4, St Margarets Way,[*]Stukeley Meadows Industrial Estate, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 6EB[*]Telephone : 01480 452561e-mail : stevehu@iaguk.co.uk[/list]

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
But when you get through, please don't tell them that
Pedej0e said:
I have a question that i need to run up their flagpole .
or they may be giggling so much that they'll drop the phone, and you'll be back to square one.

cstanwhf

Jun 28, 2007
They are usually quite slow in their email reply. Maybe they have tons of email.

Need to resend the email a few times before getting a reply.

Maybe the phone method will be better.

A

Anonymous

if i want them to giggle i shall just drop my trousers.

cheers

A

Anonymous

thanks for help-there website/support mail wont even send-it comes up with a weird errors page

cheers

A

Anonymous

many thanks senior chebby.

i shall give that number a try.

i tried stevenhu email addrs several times over last few weeks but alas to no avail.

senior everard suggested splitters to connect cqd to mon's and sub and i wanted there ok before i went ahead.

i think blowing up my last amp has made me extra cautious and even more of a baldy.

thanks again for your help

wishing you joyful hearing

but dont be like me logging on whilst doing lots of heavy beering

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts