How much Should I sell a Bang & Olufsen of Denmark Beogram 1700 for?

ashley21

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

My grandad has a Bang & Olufsen of Denmark Beogram 1700 turntable that he wants me to sell for him. He also has the Beomaster 2200, Beocord 1900 as well as another cassette player which matches it all.

All in good working condition, he still has the recepit from when these where purchased in 1988. I don't want to let them go for next of nothin so was looking for some advise on how much these could sell for and where the best place would be to do so.

As much help as possible would be very appricated.

Thanks

Paul.

I don't think they are worth particularly very much as they used a proprietary cartridge that is very difficult to find. I only paid £30 for my 1700 at cash converters, and when the cart failed a while later I couldn't replace it. Got lucky on a really cheap michell focus one and the b&o sadly went in a skip.

Your best bet is to look on eBay and see if you can find past sale prices. As always with these older (though lovely) devices you will only get what someone else is rady to pay.

... and welcome to the forum.

Currentl on there one Beomaster 2200 asking price £65 and a kit of B&O stuff with a starting bid of £450

Paul.

Don't forget to tick the "completed listing" box on eBay, as just because someone is selling at a certain price, doesn't mean it will sell at that price. Completed listings lets you know what has and hasn't sold previously on eBay, unfortunately it only goes back a limited amount of time.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
ashley21 said:
Hi,

My grandad has a Bang & Olufsen of Denmark Beogram 1700 turntable that he wants me to sell for him. He also has the Beomaster 2200, Beocord 1900 as well as another cassette player which matches it all.

All in good working condition, he still has the recepit from when these where purchased in 1988. I don't want to let them go for next of nothin so was looking for some advise on how much these could sell for and where the best place would be to do so.

As much help as possible would be very appricated.

Thanks

You could do a lot worse than have a nose around the BeoWorld site, and in particular the forums, for some idea of value and collectability

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts