How much is the new Cambridge DacMagic?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
JohnDuncan:I'm a subscriber! I have paid already! I demand to know how good it is!!!!! .

And so you will, just as soon as your magazine hits the door-mat sometime just before the 18th.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
JohnDuncan:(thumps fist on table) "I PAY YOUR WAGES MAN!"

Been meaning to talk to you about that - it's simply not enough for the hours I'm working.

A

Anonymous

The review might be a few days off, but the conclusion is here already it seems
emotion-4.gif

http://www.cambridgeaudio.com/product_reviews.php?PID=320&Title=Press+reviews

/U.

A

Anonymous

I rang Richer Sounds in London, nr Liverpool St and they were unsure as to when it would be in stock, a vague sometime next month was the best I could get from them

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
zzgavin:I rang Richer Sounds in London, nr Liverpool St and they were unsure as to when it would be in stock, a vague sometime next month was the best I could get from them

I went to the exact same store on Monday and they didn't even know a new DACMagic had been made. I gave them my number and they are supposed to be calling me when they know when it's going to be in stock.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Gerrardasnails:zzgavin:I rang Richer Sounds in London, nr Liverpool St and they were unsure as to when it would be in stock, a vague sometime next month was the best I could get from them

I went to the exact same store on Monday and they didn't even know a new DACMagic had been made. I gave them my number and they are supposed to be calling me when they know when it's going to be in stock.

Update! After selling my Arcam dvd/cd player and ordering a Blu-ray player (which will double as my transport to the DAC), I've just spoken to RS and the best they could give me was, "it will definitely be available by the end of the year."!!!

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Clare Newsome:Cambridge Audio assure us that DACMagics will be in shops by mid-October.....

At least that is a date to look forward to. And I thought I had timed my selling to perfection. It had better be good! Clare, any word on if you tested it with cd players and how it compared, or was it just with digital files?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts