HOW GOOD IS THE SAMSUNG LE32R87BDX LCD

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
HELP I AM LOOKING TO BUY A GREAT REALIABLE LCD POSSIBLE 32-37INS SET AND WOULD APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE AND OPINIONS ANYBODY CAN GIVE ME ON HOW GOOD THIS SAMSUNG SET IS BUT ALSO WHICH WOULD BE THE BETTER SETS AT 32 OR 37INS IF THERE ARE BETTER ONES ALSO CONFUSED AT PRESENT WITH THE 100HZ THING GOING ON IF OR HOW MUCH DIFFERENCE I REALLY MATTERS AS WELL AS 24FPS AND IF THIS MAKES MUCH DIFFERENCE ALSO AS THIS SAMSUNG SET ABOVE IS NOT FULL HD PLUS NOT 100HZ OR 24FPS MODE WHATS THE HONEST REVIEWS ON THIS PLEASE ANYBODY.P.S THIS TV IS FOR MY DAD NOT MYSELF BUT I HAVE JUST PURCHASED THE PIONEER PDP428XD PLASMA SET IM WELL HAPPY SO FAR GREAT PICTURE ALL ROUND BLACKS ARE REALLY BLACKER JUST IMPRESSED ALLROUND GOOD MOVE I THINK..

bf1

Mar 15, 2008
Visit site
What sort of price are you looking to pay? The "R" series, such as the set you quote, indicates it is 50hz whereas the same set but "M" series is 100hz. Personally it would always be the latter for me. You can get the M series model from John Lewis for £599 including a 5 year warranty. The R series is £499.

Im looking to buy the Panasonic 32LXD700 which is a very well regarded set but at approx £800-£900 it is a lot more than the Samsung.

Another quality set is the Philips 9632. This has just been reduced in price by John Lewis to £799 and includes a 5 year warranty.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts