How do I get Setanta on Freesat?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
My hubby is missing sports on TV since we got rid of Sky. We currently have a Freesat PVR, which is fine for us. If we want to have Setanta, we have a viewing card slot in our Samsung TV , and another viewing card slot in the Humax PVR. My question is, are we able to get Setanta by buying a card and inserting into TV? Freeview is not available in our area until August at least when aerial upgraded.

I've also seen in the media that Setanta are in dire straits and owe money for football to Scottish FL and some to English FL as well. Do you think it's worth me buying a Setanta card at all if the football may go back to Sky in the next year or so?

Advice greatly appreciated before we fork out for something that may not be worth it in the long run.

daveh75

The short answer is, you can't get setanta on Freesat.

You could use the card slot on your tv,but this will require you being able to receive a freeview signal, which as you stated you cant get til august.

I think i'd hang fire personally as you say setanta are in financial trouble ATM,and there are lot's of rumours about as to what may or may not be happening with them next season.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts