Hot Samsung phone deal at Amazon!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-Galaxy-Edge-SIM-Free-Smartphone-Black/dp/B01C5OIINO/?tag=ho01f-21

What do you think? Buy or not?

D

Deleted member 2457

jjbomber said:
gel said:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-Galaxy-Edge-SIM-Free-Smartphone-Black/dp/B01C5OIINO/?tag=ho01f-21

What do you think? Buy or not?
Buy in John Lewis and price match!!!
Could do, but will have to price match with Argos at £10 more, and get 2 year warranty - not bad!

jjbomber

Dec 22, 2006
bigboss said:
Bear in mind this is Galaxy S7, not S8. Wait for another week (Black Friday sales).
Galaxy S8+ is £200 more for double the storage and a much larger screen. Probably even cheaper next week, but maybe not. I noticed tonight that Tesco have put up their prices on loads of gadgets, just in time to reduce them for Black Friday.

D

Deleted member 2457

Just got the iPhone X from John Lewis in store as an early birthday and Xmas present! It’s pretty good!

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
It is Bloody Good Gel,had mine in Space Grey since 7th Nov and am well pleased with it.Face ID is blazing fast for me,camera pics are superb too. Enjoy It!!!*biggrin*

D

Deleted member 2457

I was being a little reserved.
Yep, bloody good Rod! Just got mine this morning, I am loving the black levels and films. Having a little problem with Spotify, it won’t let me play my music just on random setting, any ideas? Cheers. Enjoy!

daveh75

Jul 31, 2008
If you aren't a Spotify Premium subscriber, then you only get shuffle-only access on mobile devices.

And when are you going to return it?

D

Deleted member 2457

daveh75 said:
If you aren't a Spotify Premium subscriber, then you only get shuffle-only access on mobile devices.

And when are you going to return it?
Damn shuffle! Cheers Dave. Nope this is a Xmas present and birthday with half of the money from me too - definitely keeping. I am surprised John Lewis served me, they didn’t last time. *smile*

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts