Hoping For Some Much Needed Advice!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi Guys

I have recently lost my job and am in need of all the pennys i can muster. In better times (2005) i bought the following equipment.

Tag Mclaren DVD 32FLR, Tag Mclaren AV32r Dual Processor, Tag Mclaren 7x100w Power Amp

All are in mint condition, do I have any chance of selling these? or is the technology too old now to be worth anything? Any advice on how/where is best to go about selling this equipment or a rough idea of its value would be very much appreciated

Kind regards

Nick

up the music

Mar 13, 2008
Visit site
http://electronics.shop.ebay.co.uk/items/Home-Audio-Hi-Fi__tag-mclaren_W0QQ_catrefZ1QQ_flnZ1QQ_sacatZ14969QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em282

Above is an EBay search. I know it's a bit of an obvious piece of research. Keep tracking that for a few weeks to see whether it's worth selling them.

There's one of your processors in there currently £101 with 1 day and 4 hours to go.

Can't you sell the kids instead? I guess you can always EBay 2nd hand replacements when funds allow and only take a moderate financial hit. It always seems a pity to have to sell stuff though.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the advice it is much appreciated

Regards

Nick

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts