home cinema help

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
please.gif
hi folks this is my first post i have got a panasonic dmp-bd35 blu-ray player and i am looking for the best way to connect it up to the rest of my set up which is a Samsung 42" plasma (1 hdmi socket)- Denon AVR-1906 av reciever (no hdmi)-Bt vision box-Sagem pvr freeview box-Eltax speaker package-Eltax 10 powered sub.I would be very much obliged if someone could tell me the best way of connecting them up.

thanks k mcphee

A

Anonymous

Ken

Depends what connections the BT box and the PVR need. If either or both do HD, you have 2 or 3 devices competing for your HDMI in on the Samsung. You could get a HDMI switcher, basically a device which allows you to connect both devices (and more) into the Samsung. These can be pretty inexpensive, starting at less than £20.ÿ

I assume you will use optical or coaxial digital connections for sound from the BD, PVR and BT Vision into the amp.

If you later upgrade the amp to one with HD Audio, you can then connect all HDMI devices into the amp and have one HDMI going out to the Samsung. ÿÿ

A

Anonymous

cheers mate i was going to connect the blu-ray to the samsung with hdmi and connect the blu-ray to the amp with optical cable and connect the bt vision and sagem with scart and the bt with optical aswell ,sagem i dont know yet i think i am starting to ramble on a bit.thanks for getting back to me so quickly

k mcphee

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts