Home Cinema Amp as main HiFi Amp.

boxster32s

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Hello. I want to buy a Yamaha RX-V673 Home Cinema Amp, but also want to use it as my main HiFi Amp. To which, I want to run my Stereo Speakers through it when I play my music, but also want the 5.1 Surround.

Simple Question... Can I use Marantz CD6004, Yamaha RX-V673, and Tannoy HTS101 Speakers, but Replace the front L & R Stereo speakers with my floor sstanders (Focal Chorus 714V)? My concern is whether the bass will be too much from the Floor Stander speakers and the Tannoy sub-woofer combined.

Second Simple Question. Would the Tannoy HTS101 give me a good enough stereo sound.

These may be niave questions. But I am very much a novice, who loves his music and loves his DVDs. I definately want the RX-V673, and build around that.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Cheers me dears

seemorebtts

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
tannoys are great for 5.1 but for someone who loves music i wouldnt use them.i would go for q acoustics 2010i package and you could change left & right speakers to the 2020is or 2050i if you like floor standers.dont no your budget but this will give you great 5.1 and great stereo

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts