HiFiHeadgear?

daveyjay

Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Just a quick check. I'm seriously considering getting a pair of AKG Q701s from Amazon (I know it's not ideal to buy 'blind' as it were, but with headphones it's difficult to get to try before you buy anyway). The AKGs are sold by Hi FI Headgear, the order being 'fullfilled' by Amazon. Has anyone bought from Hi Fi Headgear before? Want to avoid any probs...

A

Anonymous

Hi I have just bought the AKG 702 headphones from Amazon order fullfilled by hi fi headgear , all ok with no problems and the best price for 702 s I have seen!! Came in an Amazon box along with an item I bought direct from Amazonwithin a couple of days.

Hope this helps.

quadpatch

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I bought these headphones from Amazon, brilliant clarity, really love them. If Amazon fulfil the order they will gaurantee it anyway so I would not worry. I see there is only one left, the price of these fluctuates all over the place for these but it can go even lower than this. £249 is not bad though as it's only a tenner more than the K702 so a worthy price for the nicer style/colours.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts