Hifi Trade-in.....

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hello everyone.

I am looking to sell my rotel rcd-06 (black) but I can't be bothered with the fleebay route. Can anyone recomend a dealer or shop that buys in secondhand hifi or does trade ins on new equipment. Anywhere in the west midlands area would be great but birmingham would be easiest. Also any idea what price I could get for it. It is in mint condition with all books boxes etc...

Thanks

Bodfish

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
Wow. Do you have, like, no hands or something?

Can't be bothered to sell it, can't be bothered to research sold prices on fleebay etc either, can't be bothered to even find a local dealer and talk to them...but happy to ask everyone else to do it instead...wow.

The only helpful thing I can really say is that you'll get peanuts at trade in compared to a private sale.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Midlandaudio exchange (in Midland, funny that!) will buy your Hifi of you but don't expect very much as when he sell it on he has to add VAT and insurance on it, then his wages (and staffs!) The Rotel should fetch reasonable money on Ebay all day long.

A

Anonymous

Looks like I will have to go down the ebay route then for the best price, now where is my camera....dam hard work ebay!

A

Anonymous

Yep get working, you will get at least twice as much as a dealer will give you
emotion-5.gif

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Selling used items to a dealer, and trade-in for new stuff, are two different things. If you're trading in for new stuff, you'll get more than just a regular sale. I also reckon the more expensive the item you'd be looking to buy, the more you'll get for your gear.

What are you looking to trade up to?

T

the record spot

m1rfy:Looks like I will have to go down the ebay route then for the best price, now where is my camera....dam hard work ebay!

Alternatives:-

Hi Fi World (free classified section, no charge to put one on)
HiFi Adverts (the new version of Hi Fi for sale online, also free)
Gumtree (take a few good shots)

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Why wont you use eBay?

It would make sense to use it as you'll get more for the CDP via eBay over any other site or route you take to sell it!

put the auction live from 9pm on a Sunday to the following sunday at 9pm. I've always found those times to be best for auctions

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts