Hi its me again

magmaster35

Apr 13, 2008
Visit site
I would also like some advice on an hd tv 32-42" with a budget of £500 or so. If you click on my name under my posts you will see all my posts its regarding the sony tv i have seen but no one replied boo hoo i feel unloved lol and if Clare is listening fancy selling your Nakamichii Dragon i have wanted that for as long as i can remember lol but at 2 grand when it came out it was out of my league anyway advice on the tv would be greatly appreciated. I want it as a second tv in my dining room it needs to have a freview tuner built in and be good with sd fare plus the main thing will be using a PS3 for games and to take advantage of higher resolution and for its blu ray player which im very keen to get into. I need Hi Def in my life please help.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Aww, I'm sure it's nothing personal! I've never seen the TV so can't comment on it personally, but can point you to a thread in another forum where someone is discussing it here. Personally, I'd take a look at the Panasonic TX-32LMD70 or the Sony KDL-32D3000 (bit above your budget admittedly) or also the Sony KDL-32P3020.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts