hi-fi toys or what?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
ProductsPhotoBig53912.jpg

ProductsPhotoBig90890.jpg

emotion-2.gif
hi friends,do you think these small sets interesting? Not plastic ones but hand made piano finish
plus wood-board.I would like to post more rosewood finish mini speakers if you like.They are made in an old chinese hi-fi factory and they are original design.

A

Anonymous

emotion-2.gif
Thanks radovantz...."do not touch"tab would be funny enough to make these sets look like real toys.lol~~

They sound quiet and clean,not exactly the same as big hi-fi items but are of the hi-fi spirit..Very nice to work with PC , laptops.etc.

ProductsPhotoBig49365.jpg

A

Anonymous

Yes,the brand is "QINPU" . I assume it's not a name-brand worldwide but it's a good old name in China
emotion-15.gif

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Regrettably all the ebay dealers selling them seem to have slightly 'dodgy' feedback scores.

They do look nice though.

Are there any reputable uk distributors for this brand?

A

Anonymous

At work we sell something like this. It's nice enough. I just feel a pair of Grado headphones and head amp are twice the fun for the same price.

A

Anonymous

Headphones and QINPU mini audio are different and are both interesting,i love my SENNHEISER too (SENNHEISER sells very well in China).

Of course,UK brand speakers such as KEF or Spendor or Harbeth..are popular in China too. One of my friends is crazy about Linn.

By the way,which lady/gentleman can do me a favor to advise how i can apply my "avatar" photo ? i've tried very hard but failed
emotion-52.gif
Thanks a lot.

A

Anonymous

I have to admit it. The Chinese are making some impressive kit these days. Shanling and Music Hall (I think is a Chinese company) and Antique Sound Labs make some very nice gear. I'd rank China in there with France and the U.S. in terms of HiFi quality. Still a ways off of England, Denmark and Canada though.

bebe you don't work for qinpu though do you???

(YES, Canada is in there with Denmark and England :p)

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Lots more good toys from the Hong Kong Electronics Fair in my blogs. Part one of the show coverage is here - more to come including all things iPod and disco phones later today.

A

Anonymous

Lenco!!! Is that space-age looking thing idler drive I wonder?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts