HI-FI speakers

A

Anonymous

Sonus Faber or Totem. Both work well with all types of music, though the Sonus Fabers are the more neutral of the two.

A

Anonymous

Epos are also considered a good match, largely due to shared history with Creek...

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Are the current Epos the same as the Epos that had that relationship with Creek all those years ago?

What size room will they be used in? Any preference for floorstanders or standmounts? Any specific requirements?

A

Anonymous

They have an even closer relationship with Mike Creek now since he bought Epos quite a while ago.

I think Creek make brilliant and underrated amps, but recent Epos speakers are different. They give me listener fatigue not long after starting listening.

A

Anonymous

Grottyash said:
They have an even closer relationship with Mike Creek now since he bought Epos quite a while ago.

I think Creek make brilliant and underrated amps, but recent Epos speakers are different. They give me listener fatigue not long after starting listening.

Have you tried the new Epic range with the soft dome tweeter? All being well I'll be listening to a pair of Epic 2 hooked up to a Creek Evo 2 / Audiolab 8200CD pretty soon so I'll give you my verdict.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts