Hi-Fi Speakers for my room

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi there!

I was just wondering if there is anyone on here who could help me out with a dilemma i am experiencing. I'm getting a bit bored of my old speakers which are connected to my pc as they just aren't reaching my standards in sound quality any more as i am now a little older. I am on here to ask if anyone could please recommend any great systems for my price range of anywhere from £150-£300, i suppose i would rather spend less than more of my hard earned cash and as i'm still young and only have a part-time job my price range isn't too great. You could call me a bass head if you wish as i am into anything that gets my sub-woofer working: drum&bass, dubstep, hip-hop not to mention the many other genres i listen too! I want something that has clear sounding mids and highs but also packs a punch on those deep bass tones, i was thinking something like http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-FWM608-12-Subwoofer-System/dp/B003DQ3PG4 as they seem pretty neat for the price and are a decent 600w system, which seems quite resonable for that price. That's just what i have seen and would love any comments or suggestions you may have for me and thank you all in advance! :)

audioaffair

Feb 21, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the forum
emotion-21.gif

If you want a "proper" hi-fi system (in smaller sized format), you could do well with the following combination which should come within budget. A mini sized system which actually offers hi-fi quality sound without unnecessary frills or plastic features would be TEAC CRH258 with Wharfedale 10.1 speakers and Chord speaker cable. This system has CD player and radio integrated with a quality amplifier and inputs for your iPod or USB memory stick etc.

If you really want higher bass performance and don't mind about the CD player/radio (i.e. if you want to use the system with your computer for example), you could go for Mission M33 speakers and NAD C316BEE amplifier.

TRENDING THREADS