Hi, are the system with Naim Unit Atom and Dali Oberon 2 good?

I am afraid that the 40W of Atom AMP. is not enough. Thank you in advance
Welcome to the forum.
The Oberon 3 are not a particularly difficult load so pairing should be fine. You will have to audition yourself though to see if the combo suits and the speakers are sufficient for your listening room. I assume you meant the 3 as there isn't a 2.........

Monax78

Oct 31, 2021
Visit site
Sorry for my mistake. Not Oberon but Opticon 2. I am already have Opticon 2 with AV Receiver Yamaha RX 685. I am happy with Opticons 2 but it seems that Yamaha hide the potential of this speakers. In fact I am looking for all in one streamer. For the moment I have several candidates with different budgets: Marantz pm7000n; Cambridge audio EVO 75 or 150 and Naim Unit Atom. The main target is the sound quality. Usually I use Deezer and Tidal. The music styles are: blues, jazz, rock and folk. Thank you in advance for you advice.

Sorry for my mistake. Not Oberon but Opticon 2. I am already have Opticon 2 with AV Receiver Yamaha RX 685. I am happy with Opticons 2 but it seems that Yamaha hide the potential of this speakers. In fact I am looking for all in one streamer. For the moment I have several candidates with different budgets: Marantz pm7000n; Cambridge audio EVO 75 or 150 and Naim Unit Atom. The main target is the sound quality. Usually I use Deezer and Tidal. The music styles are: blues, jazz, rock and folk. Thank you in advance for you advice.
Can you hear any of these candidates?

Dont overlook the NAD M10, and there’s a mark 2 just announced.

Obviously the Evo150 will be hugely powerful, but any of your list should be fine in a normal domestic room. Don’t be misled or confused by rated power output. It’s easy to imagine a problem that doesn’t exist.

Reactions: Al ears

manicm

Can you hear any of these candidates?

Dont overlook the NAD M10, and there’s a mark 2 just announced.

Obviously the Evo150 will be hugely powerful, but any of your list should be fine in a normal domestic room. Don’t be misled or confused by rated power output. It’s easy to imagine a problem that doesn’t exist.

The Mk2 may be an improvement but the Atom blows the M10 away. I just heard them on the weekend through Dynaudios.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts