help with hi fi plz

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
im after a amplifier and set of floor standing speakers all my music will be on a 80g iopd so dont need a cd player,

i listen to all types of music right from country and weston to banging hip hop so the system will have to cope with sudden changes in music as the iopd will be on shuffle.

so the system will have to handle quite songs as well as songs with a really hard bass line

my budget isnt massive its only going to be £1500 which is just for the equipment cables ill buy with more funds

id be gratfull for any help as im at a loss as there is so much stuff out there

thank you

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
I don't reckon you need to spend that much - this thread should point you in the right direction. But I can't help feeling the analogue output capabilities of the iPod will be more of a limiting factor than anything else - you'd do much better to run your music collection through the system from a computer with a decent soundcard.

A

Anonymous

ok thank you

what equipment would you suggest i take a listen to id like floor standers which handle bass i like the look of the mission m35i but dont know if they are upto the job also if possibal id like a amp with some guts

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
I like the way you say "my budget isnt massive its only going to be £1500!" that price is a certain overkill for Ipod. If you must spend that then try "Marantz - PM7001KI" and a pair of "Epos M22" The Marantz will smooth out the thin-ish MP3 player sound and the Epos will add excitement with a big, tight bass. The duo should leave you with some money to buy some cables too. If it's my grand and a half though I would buy a dedicate cd player! anyway, have fun.

A

Anonymous

ok thank you ill give a dedicated cd player a go befor i commit myself to just the ipod i just want my music to sound great as ive been put of it by crappy systems that distort whenever the bass hits hard or it cant keep up with the fast pace

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts