HELP!!! What options do I have for digital TV?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Right, here is my problem.

I have just moved house, and unfortunately, the flats that I have moved into have prohibited the installation of Satellite dishes. So, we can scratch SKY and and kind of Freesat off my list of options for digital tv.

Secondly, there is no cable feed into our street, so I cannot get virgin on demand.

We have also entered into a contract with Virgin, to provide internet and telephone line, so we cannot even come out of that so that we can go with BT and get BT vision!

Our Freeview reception is terrible, and I'm not sure if the more expensive Freeview boxes are any better?

Can someone point me in the direction of any other digital tv options I may have other than these that offer me VoD products, recordable viewing etc, similar to the products mentioned! Not having decent TV is driving me mad! (Although not having to put up with Penny's horrible attempt at newsreading every morning on GMTV is a slight positive in this unholy negative mess)

Matt

ukdavej

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
mattpeteoly:

We have also entered into a contract with Virgin, to provide internet and telephone line, so we cannot even come out of that so that we can go with BT and get BT vision!

If you've no cable feed in your street, how do virgin supply broadband and telephone - is it via a BT line? If you are on a cable contract and you move, Virgin cannot hold you to it if they cannot provide the service

TRENDING THREADS