Help!! What interconnect between a Cyrus Pre Vs2 and 8 Power please?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I wish to upgrade my interconnect for the above Cyrus Pre Vs2 and 8 Power and require 0.3m or 0.5m and I am willing (if not able :) )

to spend £50-£60 max.

Any recommendations?

Cheers.

3d Gadge:
I wish to upgrade my interconnect for the above Cyrus Pre Vs2 and 8 Power and require 0.3m or 0.5m and I am willing (if not able :) )

to spend £50-£60 max.

Any recommendations?

Cheers.

Hi 3d Gadge

I'll recommend you use a pair of Pro cables (generally available from shops dealing in Professional equipment and also from some local electrical stores) as these will be more then good enough. Fwiw i mostly use these cables to connect many components such as DSP8000 > SPM3005 > RXW/AW-12, SAC2 > SCM100ASL Professional monitors etc. and the cables do the job superbly.
emotion-1.gif
Best of all these cables only cost a few £/pair.
emotion-2.gif

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

A

Anonymous

Thanks to you both for your ideas. I'll look at both :)

Cheers !!

audioaffair

Feb 21, 2009
Visit site
From my experience with Cyrus kit, the Chord Cobra 3 Plus is a very good option that is just below the top end of your budget and is a good match.

pete321

Aug 20, 2008
Visit site
I used to have a lot of Cyrus kit and my preference was for DNM Reson or better still, Cyrus interconnect between the source and pre-amp. But to connect pre-amp to power amp I found the best interconnect to be Monster M1000. It lets all the detail through but gives a bit of extra body and depth to the sound which can sometimes be lacking from Cyrus equipment. Having just purchased some Cyrus amplification, I'm going back to Custom Cable Services to get some M1000 made to measure. The last time I used them with WBT Midline locking RCA's, they're too expensive now, I've ordered some locking RCA's off fleabay with a 10mm cable entry (it's a thick cable).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts