HELP think i have a problem!!!!

macipod

Mar 6, 2008
Visit site
Hi I think i have problem with something in my setup.... here goes.. my speakers the left channel the tweeter and main driver both sound different from the right ie not as clear less detail more bass,i have changed my speakers for new ones because they were less than a week old and still the same, so i changed everything i could cables source i have tried mono track to, i am now going to take my icon audio valve amp for a check i spoke to them they think it could be some capacitors affecting the frequency response hope they are right...Any ideas anyone? I dont know what else to try could it be my new usher s-520 speakers + rdac are making it more obvious than before with my old missions ? Thanks in advance Luke

macipod

Mar 6, 2008
Visit site
Anybody ever experienced anything similar with a different sort of tone, ie one clearer than the other from the same pair of speaker ?

I am going to take my amp in the weekend as a last resort.

Mr Morph

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Macipod, why don't you just swap the speakers (left for right), and that will conclusively prove whether it's a problem with the speakers or the amp?

A

Anonymous

There is another thread called "can the same speaker sound different" or something to that effect currently at the top of page 2 on the HIFI forums which sounds similar to what you're experiencing. Check it out.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts