HELP PLEASE!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
HI ALL I NEED A HELP TO CHOOSE THE WRIGHT SPEAKERS FOR MY MARANTZ PM7003 AND SA7003.MY ROOM IS 4m x3m.I LIKE JAZZ , ELECTRONIC MUSIC AND ROCK.MY BUDGET IS £800. I`D LIKE TO GET THE BEST SOUND AS POSSIBLE FROM MY MARANTZ SYSTEM.CURRENTLY I HAVE MY MARANTZ HOOKED UP WITH B&W684. BUT I`VE MOVED TO A SMALLER HOUSE AND I NEED A NEW SPEAKERS BECOUSE B&W684 ARE TO BIG.I HOPE THAT WITH YOUR HELP I IMPROVE THE SOUND AND WILL GET THE BEST OUT OF MARANTZ. THANKS

Torres09

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Lukas,i cant answer your question but if you move it to the HiFi section you will get lots of advice there........

Also, turn off the Caps Lock..........

jaxwired

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
Here's a crazy idea...B&W 685?

If that's still too big, I'd go for Dynaudio Excite X12. Fanstastic sound and I don't know of another speaker so small that plays so big.

Oh yeah, Monitor Audio RX1 would be a good fit as well.

A

Anonymous

If u like B&W brand, try CM1. IMO verygood speakers, but I havent heard it with Marantz gear, heard it only with Arcam. Sounds good with vocals and classical. I have almost the same room size with yours and I own AVI neutron. It sounds good with my Marantz gear you may want to try it with your cdp/amp...

A

Anonymous

Thanks for all suggestions!On friday I `m going to demo B&W685, CM1,CM5 can`t wait! What do you think about Dali ikon2 and Quad 12L2 any good with marantz kit?

TRENDING THREADS