Help needed: Speaker and Analogue cables

Dennis Michos

Jun 24, 2008
Visit site
I was thinking of upgrading my cables and buy Atlas Hyper 2.0 for speakers and Chord Company's Crimson to connect my Cyrus One to Marantz CD6002. Are they good choices? My curernt speakers are a very old pair of Mission 761
Will these cables perform well with my current system? I also plan to use them after an upgrade I plan in the very next months (Dali's Ikon 6 and Cyrus 8 or Roksan Kandy).
So basically my question is: Will the Hyper and Crimson perform well with a small system Cyrus One/Mission 761/Marantz CD6002 but also with a bigger system Cyrus 8vs2/Ikon 6/Marantz CD6002?
Will the Atlas Hyper 2.0 perform good also in an Onkyo 875 / Ikon 6 combination?

A

Anonymous

Hi. I have the Marantz pm 6003 Amp and the PM 6003 Cd player Connected with either chord crimson plus anolouge lead or the Atlas Equator superior mk11 lead ( which sounds lifeless ) connected to a pair of epos 12 mk2 speakers with atlas hyper 2 speaker leads on atacama speaker stands.

I had a NAD 320c amp before this with Marantz cd player connected with qed annlouge cables and monster cable speaker leads, which sounded dynamic punchy and detailed. Not getting the same with this system.

I may have put together a system which is incompatible I find the sound not as good as it could be. Can you recommend anything to improve the sound ?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts