Help - how do I connect an audio source to an amp when they are on opposite sides of the room without using a cable?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I hope someone can help me.

I have an Apple TV box which is connected to my TV on one side of the lounge. Not only have a synced tv to the Apple TV box but also all my music.

What I want to do it connect it to my hifi. Not too difficult - a phono to phono lead should sort that...except that the hifi is on the other side of the room and with little children and a patio door between them having a long phono lead going around the edge of the room is not a practical option.

So what I am looking for is some sort of wireless system, I think.

But I haven't been able find one.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks

Anthony

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
acharris76:
I hope someone can help me.

I have an Apple TV box which is connected to my TV on one side of the lounge. Not only have a synced tv to the Apple TV box but also all my music.

What I want to do it connect it to my hifi. Not too difficult - a phono to phono lead should sort that...except that the hifi is on the other side of the room and with little children and a patio door between them having a long phono lead going around the edge of the room is not a practical option.

So what I am looking for is some sort of wireless system, I think.

But I haven't been able find one.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks

Anthony

Airport Express?

A

Anonymous

The Bard system is perfect but very expensive!

According to Apple you cannot stream from an apple tv box to an airport express, only from your computer to airport express.

Any other thoughts?

A

Anonymous

You can stream Apple TV to an Airport Express.

Plug the Airport Express into active or powered speakers for a neat solution.

A

Anonymous

Even though the apple sales helpline said it wouldn't work, a quick web search says that now it does. So I have bought an airport express and will report back on whether it works.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts