HELP for speakers for MP3 player to use at home

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi everyone. Isn't this exciting - my first post!

My hubby and I have just decided that we need a good source of music for our sitting room.

When I say 'good' we are on a budget but it seems you can get a lot for your money these days.

We have three boys and very limited on space and dosh for treats for ourselves. You know how it is. We decided to treat ourselves to an mp3 player which lives at home, so portability of speakers is not a problem. We've looked around and ordered a Creative Zen 8gb from Amazon on a very good deal. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000V9IAYS/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

We would like to get speakers for it, but haven't seen anything which the Zen will fit into. So we are looking for some good speakers, preferrably not battery powered, we have no problem using the mains, which give a good quality sound and are decent looking to be on view on our sitting room furniture.

I quite like these - http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/3360734/JBL-Creature-II-Alumnium-Self-Powered-Satellite-Speakers-And-Subwoofer-Silver/Product.html

The budget is around the 60 quid mark.

Ant help would be really gratefully received.

John Duncan

Tricky. One of the reasons I always recommend an iPod over anything else is this very reason - impossible to find accessories for anything else.

If you could stretch to £100 I would highly recommend the Harman Kardon Soundsticks (funky and good, and eBay is fertile ground with these) or the Audioengine A2 (not so funky, but sounds better).

If not, I'd look here, and make sure whatever you choose has an Aux In for non-Apple players.

cheers

JD

A

Anonymous

Also take a look at these Acoustic Energy Aego M speakers. Compatible with your MP3 player and sounds fantastic too.WHF 5 star product.( Normally £130 but found a deal here for £93 Inc P+P (tested 'new' but is B stock (either returned/repaired/ex demonstration). Can also return them if not happy (within 7 days).
here

Regards

Jaxon5

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts