Hello & posting difficulties

0joe0

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

My name is Joe and I've always been a lover of listening to music but I've never had the chance to get myself a nice HIFI setup. Hopefully things are about to change.

I've been trying to post to the 'Your System' forum and my topic seems to never get created. Is there waiting period for the post to be approved?

Thanks,

Joe.

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
Most nOObies have problems posting links and pictures in their first post because it triggers the spam filter, what you could try is not putting links or pictures in your first post but in your second, and welcome to WHFS&V. *smile*

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
If, however, you are a spammer there are no limitations at all on what you can post. (The filters are only for genuine posters including many who have been members for years and not just 'newbies'.)

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
If, however, you are a spammer there are no limitations at all on what you can post. (The filters are only for genuine posters including many who have been members for years and not just 'newbies'.)
*smile*

daveh75

chebby said:

You need to start smoking again, or stop kidding yourself giving up was easy...

A

Anderson

daveh75 said:
chebby said:

You need to start smoking again, or stop kidding yourself giving up was easy...

Oi! Mate! Naoooooo!

As a recent quiteeee I object to your goading. (3 weeks)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts