Hello I am not new but...

TheHairyOne

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I'm not actually new to this forum but I don't know if I logged in with some old account or something went wrong I have posted several times on this forum... who knows!!! anyway HELLO just incase ;)

I am into music and home cinema.

I have Pioneer LX87 - Dali Ikon front rears and centre and a Paradigm SIG SUB 1.

Greetings to all at the What Hi-Fi? Forums!!!

D

Deleted member 2457

Welcome! You need an avatar mate, something with plenty of hair.

A

Anderson

2950011_636523c025.jpg

TheHairyOne

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Thank you guys! ummmm one assumes there must be many music lovers around here! haha, I did try to post this in the off topic section but it won't let me post it :/

I would be truly grateful if you would check out my original song call Unheard Unseen - it's my first EVER youtube upload! it's a CLIP so it fades in and out so give it a chance haha!

Obviously it won't be to everybodies tastes it's kind of accoustic/rock with female vocals but I'm sure all sorts of music will be appreciated here!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgmWI3vBVWE

I would be really grateful for any opinions!

Thanks again for the warm welcome... even though I'm actually not new here anyway haha

A

Anderson

Hello Hairy Dude

listened to your track, not my cup of tea but sounded good.

D

Deleted member 2457

Hi

I listened to the track and liked it. I am into my rock music, and like Evanscence with Amy Lee aslead vocalist. I thought the drummer was good too.

TheHairyOne

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
David@FrankHarvey said:
TheHairyOne said:
Thank you guys! ummmm one assumes there must be many music lovers around here!

Yeah, you'd assume that wouldn't you. The reality seems to be quite different! :)

Really? lol (is there no way to 'multi quote' on here :/

Any opinions on my piece of music David!? I won;t be offended if you don't like it haha - I'm just curious since we have spoken so much in the past ;)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts