headset hifi

cris981

Jan 13, 2021
Visit site
I would like to get closer to listening to uncompressed and high quality audio files, which headphone should I choose that doesn't cost much? budget about 100/120 euros

ThisIsJimmy

Nov 11, 2020
Visit site
Hello

What will you be pairing these headphones up with? Can you advise on what you are using now? If you have a decent Amp and DAC you could pair these up with Koss KPH30I. These headphones amazingly only cost around 35 euros, and they scale suprisingly well with the source. If you have a good source they are a complete no brainer.

Jimmy

cris981

Jan 13, 2021
Visit site
hi jim, actually I still have nothing because I don't know where to start. I had thought about starting (I'm completely new to this world) from a fiio m3k player. But if you have a setup that you can recommend to me, it won't cost much

ThisIsJimmy

Nov 11, 2020
Visit site
What myself and others will recommend will depend on how you intend to use this Cris. Is this a portable setup you want to take around with you wherever you go or something you are just gong to relax to listening at home?

ThisIsJimmy

Nov 11, 2020
Visit site
OK. Going in on a low budget, you would probably be looking at maybe something like a DAC/AMP like the Topping DX3PRO LDAC V2. I'm at work at the moment but will do some propper digging later for you on that front. Do you have a seperate budget for that or is it the same as the Headphone budget?

cris981

Jan 13, 2021
Visit site
[QUOTE = "ThisIsJimmy, post: 1226744, member: 192801"]
OK. Entrando con un budget basso, probabilmente guarderesti forse qualcosa come un DAC / AMP come Topping DX3PRO LDAC V2. Al momento sono al lavoro, ma in seguito farò degli scavi per te su questo fronte. Hai un budget separato per quello o è lo stesso del budget per le cuffie?
[/CITAZIONE]

for headset budget is max 100 euro

ThisIsJimmy

Nov 11, 2020
Visit site
Ok, so this has been an interesting search. In the budget you have given I would suggest the following:

Headphones: Koss KPH30I - Review - Site to Purchase
DAC AMP: Topping NX4 DSD - Review - Site to Purchase

Have a look at other reviews before purchasing if you are considering these.
Other sites may have these products cheaper. Shop around.
These are not the only choices, but my opinion. Their are other options.

Jimmy

D

Deleted member 188533

hi jim, actually I still have nothing because I don't know where to start. I had thought about starting (I'm completely new to this world) from a fiio m3k player. But if you have a setup that you can recommend to me, it won't cost much

I have one of the older Fiio M3 players. It will easily drive many full sized headphones and sound good doing it. Not that there's anything wrong with those cheap Koss headphones, they really do sound better than the price implies but you can do better with your budget.

The 80ohm Beyerdynamic DT770s should be in your price range.

AKG has a few. The 361 and 371. The 550 and 553. Even the K240s.

The Philips Fidelio X2HR has been as cheap as $115 here in the US. For that price it's a superb value.

Reactions: ThisIsJimmy

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts