Headphones for around £100

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I'm looking for some real world advice about headphones.

I recently upgraded my stereo and since then I can't listen through my IPOD speakers anymore.

I want a pair for around £100 which will be used for both MP3 and CD music.

I like chunky ones which won't make my ears sore, and I am undecided regarding the importance of noise reduction and wireless. (Wireless seems like it might be "lossy")

What do you guys use and recommend ?

Dave

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
There's an extensive list of headphones we've tested, complete with star ratings, in the Buying Guide every month. Our current pick sub £100 would have to be Grado's SR60s, at £90.

rich51080

Jul 24, 2007
Visit site
http://www.alessandro-products.com/headphones.html

Do not buy Grado sr60 or Grado sr80. I am gonna reccommend you a bargain phone that will cost you approx 50 pounds as it is shipped FREE from United States. It is the Alessandro MS1. They are made by grado labs but fine tuned by Alessandro which makes great guitar amplifiers etc. They are the perfect phones for rock and vocal music. I have the next range the MS2i and they are nearly as good as the Grado RS1 which is the second highest Grado.

There is good news as Alessandro unlike Grado ship to United Kingdom FREE of charge. They are $99 which is 49 quid approx. I got mine within a week after ordering.

What hifi should review them as I think they are best value phones for your money. They are as good as SR225's which are 100 pounds more expensive. Check out reviews on headfi.org and see for yourself. I aint joking by saying how good they are. They really are stunners. More neutral sounding than Grados.

One word. BARGAIN!!!!!!!

This comes from a headphone fanatic. I own Westone UM2 and Alessandro MS2i with Gilmore Lite amp.

Previously owned Grado sr225 and Sennheiser hd600.

A

Anonymous

I got some SR60s from Richer Sounds a couple of years back for just under 70 quid and never looked back. Very comfortable too.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts