admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm looking for a new plasma or LCD, but need one with at least 4 HDMI sockets. Does anyone know if such a model exists? If not, how else can I connect 4 items all via HDMI? I have a Sky HD box, Apple TV, DVD player and PS3.

A

Anonymous

I don't think that there are any TVs on the market yet with 4 HDMIs, but some now have 3. In the meantime you're probably best to get a splitter. The mag has looked at some already. Think the QED one did well as it's powered and doesn't damage the signal too much.

A

Anonymous

Kiddo, what four machines do you have with HDMI outputs? Some of the bigger AV receivers have four HDMI in/one HDMI out, which might work for you...

A

Anonymous

I was in the local audio/visual shop at the weekend and i think it was the panasonic that had 4 hdmi sockets, you caould always drop the dvd player with the new firmware update for the ps3, i find its better than my upscaler

A

Anonymous

You can just prioritise and downgrade some components to component.

Otherwise probably more likely to find a 4 way switch, or more commonly a 3-way switch and a TV with 2 HDMI inputs. (JS Technology to an excellent 3:1 HDMI switch for £145).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts