HDMI issues on my LG 65e6v!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Can you remember I said to couldn’t probably connect Apple 4K TV to my TV and blamed it on Apple compatibility? I now seem to have had a few problems connecting my Oppo to my LG TV. It took me about five attempts to get it working right with the HDMI cables, and it’s about 99 per cent working now, tried all four of the HDMI inputs though. Working fine with the Sony Oled though and the E7 when I tried connecting them. Not quite sure what’s going on. HDMI cables? HDMI socket inputs on the LG? Something to keep an eye on but working fine now, should I try again and go looking for problems, or best left well alone? Cheers.

D

Deleted member 2457

gel said:
Can you remember I said to couldn’t probably connect Apple 4K TV to my TV and blamed it on Apple compatibility? I now seem to have had a few problems connecting my Oppo to my LG TV. It took me about five attempts to get it working right with the HDMI cables, and it’s about 99 per cent working now, tried all four of the HDMI inputs though. Working fine with the Sony Oled though and the E7 when I tried connecting them. Not quite sure what’s going on. HDMI cables? HDMI socket inputs on the LG? Something to keep an eye on but working fine now, should I try again and go looking for problems, or best left well alone? Cheers.
Seems to be a HDMI cable issue which I have found out so far - you were right again BB.
regular_smile.png
Still checking the inputs though, I will probably buy the Apple 4K TV again perhaps and buy new HDMI cables that will be the litmus test.

D

Deleted member 2457

Well, I have about 8 films already on Apple 4K TV and I wanted to watch the 4k ones as they come out on rent or purchase, but I am wondering if I really need it. I got Amazon Video and I just discovered I could’ve watched Justice League on rent for £4.50 in HD through that. Could’ve saved myself £20.50 there!

What do you think BB? Cheers.

D

Deleted member 2457

simonali said:
Films cost £5.49 to rent on Apple. They can shove that!
True, £1 more than Amazon Video. And you pay £180 for it, then I don’t even though will it work properly again!

D

Deleted member 2457

I got Apple 4K TV again and new HDMI cables and on some HDMI inputs are still not working right. So definite problem with the TV.

D

Deleted member 2457

BB - two of my HDMI sockets are not working right.

Series - no.

Chebby - nothing to do with the manual.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
gel said:
I got Apple 4K TV again and new HDMI cables and on some HDMI inputs are still not working right. So definite problem with the TV.
If problem with the TV, how can others like 4K blu ray player etc. work fine? What exactly is the problem?
The picture keeps breaking up.

D

Deleted member 2457

Basically one HDMI didn’t work with the Oppo, and now looks similar with the Apple 4K TV. Switching HDMI cables has mixed results.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
What do you mean by "mixed results"?
Well just tried them all again and the Oppo was working on all this time but the other day wasn’t working on HDMI 3. And the Apple 4K TV was working on HDMI 1 and 2 but not 3 and 4.

D

Deleted member 2457

Yep, apologies to WHF guys, faulty TV the issue.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts