HD-DVD - the bargain of the century

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I know this is slightly off-topic but at the risk of being flamed here goes...... Go to HMV.co.uk. Check out HEROES season 1 on HD-DVD. It's £12.99. Yes £12.99!!! That's £67 off list price. That's £17 less than the DVD price! Go to Play.com and but the EP-30 for £45 and you're still in pocket...... Oh and there's a shedload of huge HD-DVD bargains there (and elsewhere) now that Warners have dropped the Kubricks and their other catalogue discs to £4.99. Do I hear The Searchers, anyone?

A

Anonymous

Ok... yes it's 'buy' not but. And yes, I know. You'll be in pocket compared to the HD-DVD price. OK?

A

Anonymous

Hi Casca,

I can't find the ep30 at paly.com. Are you sure it is available for £45? I am very interested!

A

Anonymous

Check out here.

It's £49.99 now - but it does have free 2 discs in there! Enjoy. It's a terrific value player. DVDs are great, too.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Casca"]
Check out here.

It's £49.99 now - but it does have free 2 discs in there! Enjoy. It's a terrific value player. DVDs are great, too.
[/quote] Your link shows a picture and price but it's an old link and the player is not for sale anymore.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Gerrardasnails"]

Your link shows a picture and price but it's an old link and the player is not for sale anymore.[/quote]

It was working when I edited Casca's post earlier to create a cickable link rather than an endless URL.

I guess it must have sold out in the meantime.

A

Anonymous

Just called play.com. They have a small stock remaining but only as part of a bundle with a Tosh 42" tv.

Thanks anyhow Casca, it was worth a try!

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Casca"]Awwww shoot! I should be on commission![/quote] It was a good spot. I was going to order one to try out the format and then sell it - second hand ones are selling on Ebay for £100 plus!

A

Anonymous

My mate got an Ep30 over the weekend for £50 on ebay, i think with a couple of hd dvds too; text me earlier to say he's been blown away by the quality of it all (i'm sticking with myEP10 i love it!!lol)

A

Anonymous

Crikey!! Gotta be quick..... That was on for a day, then. I see that Gallactica, 20,000 Streets Under The Sky and a few others have jumped up as well. Maybe we should have an URGENT DEAL thread!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts