Having avatar trouble

No, that's the old one showing. The amp is the A65, whereas the new one I emailed has the Leema.

7608481384_ee19f94412_s.jpg

plastic penguin said:
Andrew Everard said:
New one is showing on pp's My Account page, guess it's just taking a while work its way through the multiple servers on which the site's hosted.

Thanks - let's see what happens over the weekend.

Something's afoot here. New image is showing on 'Account' page but not on posts. Can anyone throw some light on the situation?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
shooter said:
I uploaded a new avatar a few days a go but its not showing front of house though showing behind the scenes in 'my account'

It seems to take forever for avatar pictures to update - I'm told it's something to do with the site being split over a number of servers, and it taking a while for caches on all of them to clear. Or something.

The new pic is definitely showing on your account page - I guess we just have to wait for it to replicate through to the rest of the site. Sorry 'bout that.

Just in case it helps, and I'm not sure it does, you could email me the picture at the usual address from the email account you used to sign up (just to be on the safe side) with the subject 'shooter avatar', and I'll try uploading it from this end. As I said, sometimes it seems to help.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts