Has Igglebert flown the nest?

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Vaguely recall he said something about having had enough of the whining or some such.

EDIT: March 13th was his last post but you can't search for posts by username any more, so I couldn't tell you what it said.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
chebby said:
The_Lhc said:
EDIT: March 13th was his last post but you can't search for posts by username any more, so I couldn't tell you what it said.

You can.

How did you do that? You can search for a name but you used to be able to see a users posts from their profile, that isn't available any more.

So it seems (in his own words) he got tired of the "AVI bashing".

Hmmm, he didn't actually say he was going to be leaving in the thread and it didn't seem like he was all that fed up based on the comments that followed.

scene

The_Lhc said:
chebby said:
The_Lhc said:

You can.

How did you do that? You can search for a name but you used to be able to see a users posts from their profile, that isn't available any more.

So it seems (in his own words) he got tired of the "AVI bashing".

Hmmm, he didn't actually say he was going to be leaving in the thread and it didn't seem like he was all that fed up based on the comments that followed.

True - but he hasn't posted since. Seems some people don't feel the need to let everyone know they're going...

EDIT: As for grottyash - he posted last Thursday (thought he had - so checked) - has he definitely gone?

A

Anonymous

Iggle gets married anytime now! So maybe he has other priorities.
Nick

SSM

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
He's gone? I tune in here periodically to catch up on his latest audio adventures as all his choices have been tasteful and we seem to share the same preferences. It'll be a pity if he's not coming back. Hopefully he's just having a hiatus and will get back for some forum action after his honeymoon has cooled!
smiley-tongue-out.gif

Miss ya, Iggy.

cheerSS

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
SSM said:
He's gone? I tune in here periodically to catch up on his latest audio adventures as all his choices have been tasteful and we seem to share the same preferences.

Your preferences (from looking at your signature system) and Igglebert's now diverge by about 180 degrees.

TRENDING THREADS