Has anyone got a spare Naim remote?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
My remote for my Nait 5i died last night. Will be giving Naim a call tomorrow though I was wondering if anyone knew how much they cost / how long the warranty is / has a spare?!

A

Anonymous

The remote died? Are you sure it isn't the batteries or the IR detector?

A

Anonymous

Thankyou Mr Hughes, I would never have thought of such a thing as checking....the....batteries!! The IR detector though, could well be though I would have thought the remote is more likely to have suffered damage / wear and tear / a battering?

A

Anonymous

Octopo:Thankyou Mr Hughes, I would never have thought of such a thing as checking....the....batteries!! The IR detector though, could well be though I would have thought the remote is more likely to have suffered damage / wear and tear / a battering?

Lol, most things that I find broken are down to batteries of some sort!

As for damage to remotes, I once came into the house and found my A32's remote in my dog's mouth. We both stayed silent and didn't move; our eyes fixed on each other. Then, I very slowly picked up the CD player remote and clicked play on a CD with the volume at practically full - the dog had such a fright that she immediately dropped the remote! Phew!

A

Anonymous

There was no druel induced damage? My god she must be a well mannered hound.

A

Anonymous

Octopo:There was no druel induced damage? My god she must be a well mannered hound.

Oh there was! Druel damage and canine marks (pardon the pun!) just trashed my Arc's value by about half!

Then again, it's not as bad as a certain family member who doesn't realise that behind the speaker cover grills are very light, kevlar drivers which don't like being sucked at by a 2100watt Dyson...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts