Harry Potter complete collection blu ray for £29.99

This is the cheapest I've seen so far, at Sainsburys

https://www.sainsburysentertainment.co.uk/en/Films-TV/Blu-ray/Daniel-Radcliffe/Harry-Potter-The-Complete-8-Film-Blu-Ray-Collection/product.html?product=E10990376
 

Clare Newsome

New member
Jun 4, 2007
1,657
0
0
Great spot! Play.com had same price when I ordered mine earlier this week :)

But now prices seem to have shot back up.
 

Sonic Dreamer

New member
Apr 21, 2009
32
0
0
Amazon and HMV now have it for £32.30.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00543RC0Y%3FSubscriptionId%3D035HRQETZS3GCGBJ3F82%26tag%3Dhttpwwwbillco-21%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?sku=273307&affiliate=td&lpgrp=network&tduid=79c58d4a7ed7afe85393cd2600204c27
 
Sonic Dreamer said:
Amazon and HMV now have it for £32.30.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00543RC0Y%3FSubscriptionId%3D035HRQETZS3GCGBJ3F82%26tag%3Dhttpwwwbillco-21%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?sku=273307&affiliate=td&lpgrp=network&tduid=79c58d4a7ed7afe85393cd2600204c27

It's always been £32.30 on Amazon since the pre-order. I think the price will drop post Christmas.
 

MajorFubar

New member
Mar 3, 2010
690
6
0
I pre-ordered them on Amazon ages ago. Turned up today. I even forgot I'd ordered them!

Now all I need is a BD player :oops:
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
MajorFubar said:
I pre-ordered them on Amazon ages ago. Turned up today. I even forgot I'd ordered them!

Now all I need is a BD player :oops:

Now that's funny. Some bargains out there on those too!
 

MajorFubar

New member
Mar 3, 2010
690
6
0
Graham_Thomas said:
MajorFubar said:
I pre-ordered them on Amazon ages ago. Turned up today. I even forgot I'd ordered them!

Now all I need is a BD player :oops:

Now that's funny. Some bargains out there on those too!
lol indeed. I've already tried hinting to SWMBO that a BD player would make me a good Xmas present. It doesn't have to be anything flash.

Either way, I don't think I'll try to beat the record held by my sister's ex husband, who bought his first CDs three years before he eventually bought a CD player :rofl:
 

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts