HARMAN KARDON HK970 AMP & HD970 CD LIMITED EDITION

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello can some one help Im thinking of purchasing the HARMAN KARDON HK970 AMP & HD970 CD and will be using the KEF Q7 floorstanding speaker is the above a good system as seen it for sale as used for £100 and its in very good condition. On a tight budget as spent a small fortune on my home cinema. Thankyou

A

Anonymous

Hi. Personally I would not go for the HK970. I'm still trying to figure out of this is a good AMP. When I connected it to my B&W's all my bass disappeared. I would rather go for Rotel. Pay a bit more but I'm sure it will be worth it!

A

Anonymous

£100 for a HK amp and cd player.

Thats less than the price of a chord active hdmi cable

You cant argue with those prices.

T

the record spot

I wouldn't be hanging around working out if this was a good deal - for the money, it ought to be in your living room by now!

Excellent brand IMO, some of their 1990s kit was worth a look and their more recent gear isn't bad either. Weird volume knobs but that apart they're justified shortlist additions for their price.

ear

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
I also noticed that my Hk3490 made bass seem lighter on all my speakers.but even so..I find it balanded, and craking the bass knob a bit increases it a lot!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts