Harman Kardon HK 3490

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I have a set of Mission m34i and a set of mission m35i. I have just got the m35s and have had the m34 for some years. I have been running the m34s through a sony ta-fe370 which is a budget amp but it had a great deal of power. I am looking for an amp that will power both sets of speakers with a fair deal of power. I came across the Harman Kardon HK3490 which looks promising and within my price range. I like a nice sounding set-up but I also play a lot of electro and drum'n'bass so I want an amp that can deal with it.

Would this amp power these speakers well?

Cheers, Alex

audioaffair

Feb 21, 2009
Visit site
The Harman is a great stereo receiver choice and there's not much to touch it in terms of power or features. If you go without a tuner then i would go for the Yamaha A-S300 or 500 depending on your budget.

AL13N

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
2 x 120W (8ohms), 2 digital inputs (Optical/Coaxial), Phono input, 2 Subwoofer outputs, Headphone output, AM/FM/XM Tuner and iPod/iPhone connectivity.

All for as low as £260 and from a well respected brand.

Go for it!

T

the record spot

Ditto Alien's comments - for the price, certianly has to be worth considering. HK make some great stuff and highly underrated in the UK.

A

Anonymous

brilliant thanks for your help guys. appreciate it. I think i'll go with it.

Alex

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts