A

Anonymous

I would push everything aside just to be there, apart from weddings and funerals mind you.

John Duncan

[quote user="Andrew Everard"]
[quote user="JohnDuncan"]I finally win a competition and I can't go........[/quote]

Splitter!
[/quote]

Don't get me started. If I wasn't going on holiday for two weeks on Sunday, I'd have cancelled everything. I mean for starters, it's a ten minute walk, could have had a lie in.

John Duncan

[quote user="fatboyslimfast"]Is there anything in the rules that says you can't donate the prize to someone else?

Not me, unfortunately. I'll be slogging me fingertips off on the keyboard again...[/quote]
I think it only fair that somebody who actually entered the competition should get the opportunity............

John Duncan

[quote user="JohnDuncan"][quote user="fatboyslimfast"]Is there anything in the rules that says you can't donate the prize to someone else?

Not me, unfortunately. I'll be slogging me fingertips off on the keyboard again...[/quote]
I think it only fair that somebody who actually entered the competition should get the opportunity............[/quote]

Unless of course there were only three entries........
emotion-2.gif

huddo

Nov 13, 2007
Visit site
Make sure you post up your first impressions later (I'm sorry I'm a doctor I don't do impressions, love that film !!!)

huddo

Nov 13, 2007
Visit site
Be prepared for late nights (early mornings) I haven't got to bed before 1:30 since collecting my A30.1 on Sunday !!! I am loving it. Its like listening to a whole new CD collection !!!!! Talk about mmm never heard that before !!! Oh or that !!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
The competition day's going very well, by the way, John.

They've all just come back from lunch at The Teddington Arms, and now they're into the afternoon session...

emotion-2.gif

huddo

Nov 13, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Andrew Everard"]
The competition day's going very well, by the way, John.

They've all just come back from lunch at The Teddington Arms, and now they're into the afternoon session...

emotion-2.gif

[/quote]

Thats right Andrew kick a man when he's down

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts