Guess what? Samsung QD-OLED TV

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
🤦🏾‍♂️

You know you don't need it.
Don’t worry, bb, I got it cheap and will hopefully stop me buying a really big qd-Oled in the future. I figure I have a need for new TVs, I don’t particularly care what size they are, 55-inches is more than enough for me. And I will upgrade once a year to a 55-inch and sell the other 55-inch which is a lot more easier than a 75-inch TV.

I will get them when they are cheap and sell hopefully at a high price for my next upgrade. :)

Don’t worry, bb, I got it cheap and will hopefully stop me buying a really big qd-Oled in the future. I figure I have a need for new TVs, I don’t particularly care what size they are, 55-inches is more than enough for me. And I will upgrade once a year to a 55-inch and sell the other 55-inch which is a lot more easier than a 75-inch TV.

I will get them when they are cheap and sell hopefully at a high price for my next upgrade. :)
If TVs need upgrading annually I am glad I am not into TVs.......

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site

This is the deal I got when it was in stock yesterday and got some free promotions with it. :cool:

To be honest, this makes absolutely no sense to me. The cheapest TV is the perfectly working TV in your house! And nothing will ever stop you from looking around and continue buying without proper help.

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
To be honest, this makes absolutely no sense to me. The cheapest TV is the perfectly working TV in your house! And nothing will ever stop you from looking around and continue buying without proper help.
I tried to get help but because I am not in debt they don’t see it as a problem.

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
I don’t buy alchol, cigarettes or cars. I live with my parents because I have so little money. I pay my parents for rent and food, and then what left I spend on my hobby. I have never been in debt. I don’t return stuff I sometimes buy on impulse then I cancel a order.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts