Greetings

Will62

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
Currently residing in the USA. In the market for a new pair of speakers and decided that since I am looking at buying a speaker from Wharfedale what better place to get some feedback than from a UK forum.

Will62

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
I tried to post to the Hi Fi forum but for some reason it won't post. Whom should I contact to report this glitch in the system?

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Will62 said:
I tried to post to the Hi Fi forum but for some reason it won't post. Whom should I contact to report this glitch in the system?

Hi there, your post was held up in the moderation queue, it has now been published.

Will62

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for letting me know this Andy. At least now I know if a post does not appear right after I create it, it is under review by the Moderator. Been there, done that with a forum I used to run until recently. :)

Will62

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
bigboss said:
Welcome to the forum! Did you post any links in your post? Your thread may be in a queue for a moderator to publish. Their email address is in "contact us" link below. Drop them a line.

Thanks BigBoss. Yes, that appears to be the problem. The message has since posted to the appropriate forum.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts