Greatest sit-com ever

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Should be interesting and contentious, but for my money, it has to be FATHER TED

A

Anonymous

`this thread should get a few replies..

for me it has to be "friends"

D

Deleted member 2457

Two and a half men for me
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

In order

[*]The Royle Familyfollowed by
Only Fools & Horses
BlackAdder goes forth
Fawlty Towers

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
I have many classic sitcoms on DVDs (latest additions being IT Crowd and The Good Life).

All of them are British, except my complete 11 series of Frasier.

Despite my love of Father Ted, Coupling, Blackadder, Steptoe & Son, Fawlty Towers, Black Books...etc..(to name but a few of our comedy DVDs), my 'Desert Island Comedy series' would, alas, be Frasier.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Would like to add EARLY DOORS, subtle, but genious.

Diamond Joe

Mar 1, 2008
Visit site
Ditto to everything mentioned so far, I love sitcoms. My favourite has to be Dad's Army, I've just finished watching the complete box set, took a bit of a while but was well worth it.
emotion-2.gif

Diamond Joe:Ditto to everything mentioned so far, I love sitcoms. My favourite has to be Dad's Army, I've just finished watching the complete box set, took a bit of a while but was well worth it.
emotion-2.gif

Lovely thing about Dad's Army - apart from being very funny - is it appeals to all ages. My daughter loves it.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard:Not On The Buses, then...?
04.jpg

Oh yes. Whenever I read about the 'Golden Age of Television' I only have to summon up memories of 'On The Buses' or 'Love thy Neighbor' or 'Terry and June' to remind myself that most television in those days was unmigitated rubbish.

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
chebby:Andrew Everard:Not On The Buses, then...?

04.jpg

Oh yes. Whenever I read about the 'Golden Age of Television' I only have to summon up memories of 'On The Buses' or 'Love thy Neighbor' or 'Terry and June' to remind myself that most television in those days was unmigitated rubbish.

dont sit on the fence chebby,tell us what you really think
emotion-5.gif

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
chebby:Andrew Everard:Not On The Buses, then...?
04.jpg

Couldn't agree more.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts