Gravity 3D blu ray Triple Play £15.50 (SPOILER ALERT)

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
Cheapest on Amazon so far, by a good margin. Worth securing the pre-order price guarantee while looking for better deals in the future I think.

How come you like 3D Blu-rays BB? I don't own any now, are you preparing yourself for the future or just offering the deal to those who have 3D already? Just curious. :)

:cheers:

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

bigboss said:
gel said:
bigboss said:
Cheapest on Amazon so far, by a good margin. Worth securing the pre-order price guarantee while looking for better deals in the future I think.

How come you like 3D Blu-rays BB? I don't own any now, are you preparing yourself for the future

:)

Gravity is one of the best 3Ds out there.

Decent 3D, poor film though IMHO.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

David@FrankHarvey said:
One of the best films I watched last year - I'd highly recommend it to anyone. Well worth watching in 3D.

You didn't watch many films then? ;)

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

David@FrankHarvey said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
David@FrankHarvey said:
One of the best films I watched last year - I'd highly recommend it to anyone. Well worth watching in 3D.

You didn't watch many films then? ;)

444 films during 2013.

You like unrealistic hollywood endings then? :p

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

David@FrankHarvey said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:

I don't really see Gravity as a typical Hollywood movie.

I don't wish to rip it apart, but there was no possible way they would have survived the first debris strike travelling at the speed it was, let alone another one. And landing in the sea so close to the shore, do you know the odds on that? No, I don't either, but it's at best, extremely unlikely

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
I don't wish to rip it apart, but there was no possible way they would have survived the first debris strike travelling at the speed it was, let alone another one.
Maybe not, but if they didn't, it'd be a very short film. And miracles do happen.

And landing in the sea so close to the shore, do you know the odds on that? No, I don't either, but it's at best, extremely unlikely
Again, miracles do happen. If she'd have landed 200 miles out, the film might've ended up being a little too long. And boring. Which it certainly wasn't.

It's based more in reality than some giant fighting robots. But again, you never know...

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

How about when the doors she was holding onto for dear life flew open with immense force, and she managed to keep her grip (on atleast two occassions)?

John Duncan

I watched Despicable Me 2 last night. What are the odds of Gru being able to stand up with legs that thin?

Gru.jpg

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
How about when the doors she was holding onto for dear life flew open with immense force, and she managed to keep her grip (on atleast two occassions)?

We could go on all day. There's very few films out there that don't stretch the truth in order to keep a story going for one reason or another.

This would probably be my favourite film of the year - what would yours be?

ukdavej

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
David@FrankHarvey said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:

I don't really see Gravity as a typical Hollywood movie.

I don't wish to rip it apart, but there was no possible way they would have survived the first debris strike travelling at the speed it was, let alone another one. And landing in the sea so close to the shore, do you know the odds on that? No, I don't either, but it's at best, extremely unlikely

It's funny as I was reading an article only yesterday that was commenting on all the criticism the latest Robert Redford film (when he's stuck on a boat or something) has received. Purists, making statements of inacuracies and the fact this or that would never have happened

Mate, it's a film

:)

Also on a separate note......

David@FrankHarvey said:
I watched 444 films during 2013 :)

I'm not disputing the fact in any way shape or form but I am most curious as to how you can be so accurate as 444 is quite a lot :?

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

David@FrankHarvey said:
This would probably be my favourite film of the year - what would yours be?

I didn't really get to see that many films at the cinema this year. Life of Pi, maybe? Quite Liked the Alan Partridge film, but I didn't see anything great.

Best film I saw that I'd never seen before was probably Spring Summer Autumn, and Spring.

I don't hate Gravity, but I can't quite understand why it's so highly rated. Moon, was a better movie, far better.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts