Grado SR60 vs SR80 headphones

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have owned a pair of SR80 headphones for 4 years and am very happy with them indeed. When I bought them I also auditioned the SR60's and found the SR80's to be significantly better, and more comfortable - especially when the latter were only £30 more expensive. Just wondering why the reviews in WHF don't (to my knowledge) mention them as an alternative to the SR60's...?

Jonathan

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
Yes, I have the SR80s too and wonder why they never get a mention. As I understand it, they are the same as the SR60s but have bigger ear pads making for a more comfortable listen.

matts

Mar 6, 2008
Visit site
i had both the SR60's and SR125's and although there was a difference, it was the difference in price that got to me. the SR60's were so good for the price that (although i did at the time) i could really justify the price hike.

i heard little difference between the 60's and 80's though!

A

Anonymous

The two are not identical, having owned the SR80 it has a better more precise bass than the SR60s but other than that and pads they are virtually the same with the 80s just having a bit better over all sound which IMO is worth the money. Im going to be upgrading to 325s or RS1s soon :D.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts