Grado headphones 1/2 price on Amazon!!! Is this true or are they rip offs???

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Can somebody check this for me. Just search sr60i or sr80i Grados in Amazon and somebody is selling new sets for 1/2 price...seems to good to be true???

Thanks

Adam

margetti

May 29, 2008
Visit site
Was it Amazon themselves or a reseller? Certainly be wary and most certainly check out chebby's link... I did see that Amazon had the SR125i's discounted to £90 for a while (now back up to £140) - might be a some stock clearance...

A

Anonymous

Checked out Chebby's link and have decided not to buy. The company and no website when I checked for them through google and 53% off (to be exact) does make you wonder... Think I will hold out. Basically I was looking for some on or over-ear headphones to replace my Sennheiser CX-300II as fancy a change from buds and want to try something open backed. Would a pair of sr60i's be ok even though i'd only be using it with my Iphone and Ipod Nano or would I need a headphone amp like a Fiio??? Or is it not really worth getting them at all and just settling with igrados instead??? Thankyou for your help before, much appreciated :)

psurquhart

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
charadegtti said:
Checked out Chebby's link and have decided not to buy. The company and no website when I checked for them through google and 53% off (to be exact) does make you wonder... Think I will hold out. Basically I was looking for some on or over-ear headphones to replace my Sennheiser CX-300II as fancy a change from buds and want to try something open backed. Would a pair of sr60i's be ok even though i'd only be using it with my Iphone and Ipod Nano or would I need a headphone amp like a Fiio??? Or is it not really worth getting them at all and just settling with igrados instead??? Thankyou for your help before, much appreciated :)

Grado sr60i's sound awesome on iphone even without a headphone amp - I too have the CX-300II's plus borrowed my mates Grados - the sound quality is a massive jump. But just be aware that everybody whos sitting around you will hear what you are playing - If thats not a problem then just get them - you can always buy the headphone amp later.

That offer does seem too good to be true, however you would think Amazon would check the retailer is reputable 1st - so maybe worth a punt ?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts